SYNC2 Media helps you with all of your digital advertising needs with one call .
Online newspaper placement
You have current avails for any Colorado newspaper website at your fingertips. Get specific newspapers’ sites capabilities and availabilities and place your order with just one call to SYNC2.
Extend and support your digital newspaper campaign using SYNC2’s digital services to identify and reach your client’s ideal customer. We offer:
Your branding campaign starts here. Give SYNC2 your target demographics and we take care of the rest. A must for businesses to do.
This is a great supplement to any print campaign or as a stand alone campaign to a targeted audience. Using Double Opt in email lists, SYNC2 will develop your list based on your demographics, send your message and deliver metrics.
Some numbers to consider
Online with customers
81 percent of online Americans report their internet and cellphone use has made them better informed about products and services today than they were five years ago.
The price point on many digital options can be lower, so a business can develop its online marketing strategy for a lower cost.
Simple to measure
You can get real-time results, both in terms of our reports and from your own site.
Multiple ways to target your audience
You want to reach 35- to 40-year-olds who wear glasses in a certain zip code who also like reading sports? Digital marketing allows you to drill down to certain individuals or cast a wide net with a variety of options.
It can be shared
Digital marketing can be shared via social media or email forwards, creating an additional organic spread of your marketing approach.
Digital audience — by the numbers
- Nearly two-thirds of Americans are now smartphone owners and for many these devices are a key entry point to the online world.
- 87 percent of U.S. adults use internet or email or access the internet via a mobile device.
- Digital advertising reaches across race boundaries with more than 80 percent of ethnicities reporting online use.
- It reaches a wide range of age demographics with 88 percent of people 65 and younger using the internet.
- 85 percent of those with a household income of more than $30,000 report using the Internet, while 99 percent of those with a household income of more than $75,000 report using the digital services.