The Colorado Press Association's next Convention and Contest Committee meeting is scheduled for 2 p.m., Friday, Feb. 9, 2018.
Committee meetings are held via conference call.
If you are an employee of a CPA member organization and are interested in joining a committee, please contact Russell at 720-274-7173 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What the Convention and Contest Committee does
- Help set the standards and expectations of the upcoming convention including, but not limited to, the focal point of that year's convention, events and speakers
- Help craft convention budget
- Help set categories and rules for the annual Better Newspaper Contest.
- Help plan future conventions and other trainings beyond the convention
- Look at possible new venues and new ways to approach the convention and contest.