Details for Sales team leader
SYNC2 Media is looking for an individual who can make sales and help lead a small staff to generate revenue.
What you'll be doing
- The primary responsibility of the position is to generate revenue via personal sales as well as team sales.
- Utilize your thorough knowledge of our products, both print and digital, to find solutions for clients
- Look at ways to grow revenue and sales team
- Develop team strategies and pipelines for self and staff
- Develop ways to make internal operations more efficient
- Work with CEO on new products as well as marketing
- Be both good at generating sales and have strong attention to detail
- Minimum of two years media sales experience; experience with national accounts and ad agencies preferred
- Minimum of two years in a leadership role
- Track record of increasing revenue
- Able to present and negotiate with clients
- Work with direct clients as well as ad agencies; also must enhance relationships with newspaper clients
- Background in print and digital products preferred
- Strong work ethic and good sense of humor
- Must have a valid drivers license and vehicle to conduct client visits
Base pay of $55,000-$70,000 plus commissions and profit share. Company offers health, dental, vision and Simple IRA.
About SYNC2 Media
SYNC2 Media is a media-buying company, and the for-profit affiliate of the Colorado Press Association. We are growing and looking for someone to help grow with us.
Send a resume, cover letter and 3 references to CEO Jerry Raehal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list salary requirements.