Details for SYNC2 Media hiring for a Business Development Consultant
Do you know about print, email and digital services?
We’re looking for someone versed in those products who can find clients who will benefit from them.
While we can help you learn our products, you need to know how to build relations, offer advice and close sales.
Develop marketing solutions through our extended network of media buying. We work with advertising agencies, partner agencies, newspapers and direct clients.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Sales calls (group and individual meetings,) which includes:
• Prospecting through inbound and outbound techniques
• Follow-up sales calls are done in-person, email, phone and by webinar.
• Educate SYNC2 partners and clients on marketing and services offered, as well as potential blogging for inbound marketing efforts.
• Network, develop and maintain relationships.
• Administrative tasks:
• Appointment tracking and sales reporting
• Background in inbound and/or outbound marketing will be given extra consideration.
Desired skill set:
• Attention to detail is a must as we strive to provide customer-first service in a deadline-oriented business.
• Strong communication skills: We work with clients via phone, email, webinars and face-to-face.
• Must be self-motivated, organized, have strong time management, and have a drive for results.
• Strong media background with an understanding of print and digital advertising preferred. Must know, or be quick to learn, industry specific terminology (ROP, classified, legal, impressions, etc.).
• High comfort level discussing and negotiating with advertising agencies, direct clients, digital vendors, newspapers and other media contacts.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
• Familiarity with content management and order entry systems and databases.
• Familiarity and willingness to use CRM system
• Salary and commission package, 35K to 65K+
• Simple IRA offering.
• Benefit offering of health, dental and vision.
How to apply:
Send resume, cover letter and references to Jerry Raehal at email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
SYNC2 Media is not your ordinary media buying agency. In fact, we are truly unique. We know and understand local print audiences and how to bridge the gap between these unique audiences to progressive digital platforms using data technology.
SYNC2 Media was launched in 2012 as the official rebrand of a decades-old company formerly known as Colorado Press Service. What started as a successful multi-million dollar print campaign buying agency has morphed into a full-service print, digital and anything-else-you-might need media buying company. We do “press,” but it’s not all we do.
SYNC2 Media is the advertising arm of the Colorado Press Association; however, our clients and prospects span the nation.
- Employee Type
- Full Time