Details for SYNC2 Media hiring data entry position in sales department
SYNC2 Media — a print and digital media buying and advertising agency — has an opening for a data entry position in the sales department.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of customer service and office administration experience. The person will be detail oriented, organized, proactive and work well in a team. A background in newspaper or digital ad placement is preferable, but not necessary. Candidate must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Job Responsibilities include:
- Working with sales staff to input and produce ad quotes.
- Fulfilling orders and ensuring proper placement of sold advertising programs into newspapers statewide including print ads, free standing inserts and online ad placement.
- Answering and addressing client service issues by communicating with clients and member newspapers in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicating and placing orders.
- Communicating any new sales opportunities with current clients to sales.
- Managing incoming calls and inquiries.
- Organizing and maintaining SYNC2 Media’s library of current member newspaper publications and working with the accounting department on tear sheeting process.
Pay range is $28,000 to $35,000 depending on qualifications. We also offer a health, dental and vision insurance plans and a simple IRA plan.
SYNC2 Media is a full-service media buying company leveraging its affiliation with the Colorado Press Association to deliver results through advertising placement on all media platforms. Our clients and prospects include, but are not limited to, regional and national advertising agencies, retailers, major employers and other state press associations.
When applying, please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to SYNC2 Media CEO Jerry Raehal at firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year