Allied Associate Membership — our business partners
Who can join as an Allied Associate member:
Are you an individual, firm, shopper, corporation, non-profit or other organization that is in any way associated with the furnishing of services, supplies, management or advice to or for newspapers?
Or are you associated in any other manner with any other type of news medium?
If so, are you looking for the best ways to reach our members?
Then you should consider applying for an Allied Associate membership with the Colorado Press Association.
Allied Associate members are entitled to all the social privileges of the Association, but they are not entitled to vote, be on the board of directors or received press credentials.
Allied Associate member benefits:
- Preferred provider for CPA needs with a 10 percent advantage on bids
- Networking options with industry leaders, including discounted rates to attend the annual Colorado Press Association convention
- Access to the member directory
- First right to sponsor CPA events
- Subscription to the Colorado Editor and Colorado e-Editor, keeping you up to date on industry trends and information
- Discounted rates to advertise in Colorado Editor, Colorado e-Editor and on the CPA's website
- Advocacy benefits of the CPA in a variety of forms
- CPA staff as a resource
- The power of the CPA’s name
- And more
Cost for membership:
$200 per calendar year
To apply or renew:
To apply or renew your allied associate membership, either download and fill out the pdf attached to this page or you can apply online.