The Colorado Press Association and Denver Foundation are pleased to announce that the 2017 applications for journalism scholarships are now available online.
College students who meet all of the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Will be a full-time junior or senior (minimum 12 credits/semester) at a four-year Colorado college or university in the fall of 2017.
- Have decided to major in journalism or a media-related field (e.g. multimedia, technical journalism, documentary filmmaking, media studies, mass communications, etc.)
- Are planning to begin a journalism or media career after graduation.
High school students who meet all of the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Will graduate from a Colorado high school in the spring of 2017.
- Have held at least one leadership position (e.g. editor, president, treasurer, etc.) in a student media organization like the high school newspaper, yearbook or media club during their senior year.
- Will attend an accredited four-year college or university in Colorado in the fall of 2017.
Please see the application for further instructions and eligibility requirements. Thank you for your assistance in spreading the word and forwarding to qualified students!
Questions? Contact Charmaine Brown at email@example.com.