The colorado Press Association's
Code Of Conduct
We reserve the right to suspend users and/or remove comments that, in our judgment, infringe on other users’ ability to take part in dialogue on our website.
Violations that may result in removal include:
- Personal attacks, abuse or harassment of other community members, subjects of our members’ news coverage or staff;
- Hate speech or stereotypes that attack or disparage an ethnic, sexual or religious group or a member of any such group;
- Obscenities, vulgarities or any variation of such that suggests, connotes or contains indecent, offensive or lewd speech;
- Advertisements/promotions, spam (including multiple posts that contain the same or similar content), off-topic content, plagiarism and/or copyrighted material.
- Commenting under pseudonym/fake user account.
- Sharing pricing, rates, or other financial information that could be considered in violation of anti-trust or price fixing regulations.
If you see a violation of these guidelines, report it by sending an email to: email@example.com.